Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 2022 11:41:33 +0100
From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Ho, Ho, Ho! Nothing spells Christmas like ICANN budget issues
(and I know many of us don't celebrate Christmas - I am thinking
of it purely in it's cultural, hollywoodized form).

The GNSO Council is looking at changing the Standing Committee on ICANN
Budget and Operations (SCBO) from a Council-specific standing committee
to a GNSO-wide forum to discuss the ICANN budget.

While the previous SCBO was limited to just Council members and GNSO
subject matter experts, any GNSO members are invited to join the
mailing list and any meetings scheduled.

If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please contact
[log in to unmask]* <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

A meeting is scheduled for Monday, 09 January 2023 at 21:00 UTC.
The rationale for targeting this week is because it is just prior to
the deadline to submit clarifying questions to ICANN Finance.

In the meantime, the Draft ICANN FY24–28 Operating and Financial Plan
and Draft ICANN FY24 Operating Plan and Budget can be found at
<https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/draft-fy2428-operating-financial-plan-and-draft-fy24-operating-plan-budget-14-12-2022>!

	Julf