From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:18:40 +0100
The GNSO will appoint one Fellowship Program Mentor and one Fellowship
Selection Committee Member.

The current Fellowship Program Mentor, Chris Disspain, is willing to
remain in the role for the coming year, as is the current Fellowship
Selection Committee member, Sebastien Ducos, but the Council leadership
is asking us if we have interested candidates. As the Council leadership
wants our answer by Friday 2 December, I am asking anyone interested
to express their interest ASAP.

	Julf