From:
"Carlos A. Afonso" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos A. Afonso
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2023 10:37:49 -0300
Really sad news.

I recall Bill's ever present bow tie, and recall telling him years ago "Bill, your tie precedes you :-)".

I feel very sorry, also as a proudly adopted Canadian.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
[emails são pessoais exceto quando explicitamente indicado em contrário]

Instituto Nupef - https://nupef.org.br
Internet Hall of Fame 2021