From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2016 15:30:16 +0100
Hi all,

As questions I propose:

- Will the ICANN board make a human rights statement as it proposed in
its comment to the 3rd CCWG Accountability Draft Report ?

- How does the board envision a process for the development of a human
rights policy for ICANN ?

- Will there be dedicated ICANN staff working on the development of a
human rights policy who could also function as a vocal point on human
rights?

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9