From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:18:10 -0300
Hi,

And personally I think globalization of IANA is the more important long range goal.  IANA  is the real throttle point for any of this stuff.  ICANN is one of two main customers but not the only one.  And if there ever is an advance in the number of naming authorities, one of my fonder pipe dreams, IANA would be the place the things come together are are served.

avri