From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2014 09:11:52 -0400
Hi,

I do not understand the need for it and what it achieves.

Are we talking about the plan that have not been rolled out for review
yet?  How can we be asking for more time on something they have not
asked us to review yet.

As I understand it they gave the Leaders a peek, and some of you passed
that peek on.  I am not sure what else is going on.  Are they waiting
for reviews?  Will they honor reviews?  Or is really a done deal that
are 'agree or left behind deals'? Will we just be adding yet another
comment to be ignored - we can see the effect the previous letter had.

I also think it is heartwarming that all you leaders have found such
kumbaya among yourselves for rapid creation of letters the rest of us
barely have time to approve.  I would prefer to see a Council channel
used for these sorts of things.

i am not in favor of the note.

avri