From:
Dan Krimm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Krimm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:44:55 -0700
No doubt!  FCC is hardly the picture of perfection.  Still, these measures
would likely help.  What your comments underscore is that even these
strategies likely will not be enough.  Shouldn't stop us from using useful
precedents, though.  It might make our job "fighting the good fight" less
difficult.

Dan

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.