From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 18:27:08 -0400
Whether or not the NCSG charter needs updating depends in resolving some
of the places where the NCSG charter and the NPOC (or NCUC) charters
have issues, and the nature of how those issue are resolved.
I do not know if areas where the NCUC charter is inconsistent with the
NCSG charter only require NCUC charter revisions, or if there are some
inconsistencies that might require NCSG charter adjustments.
Where things go there will depend on what comes out of the dialogues
around individual charter revisions.

Sam L.

On 9/13/2016 6:10 PM, Mueller, Milton L wrote