From:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 07:12:05 +0200
Hi

On Jun 15, 2010, at 10:00 PM, Avri Doria wrote:

> This is my first take of the agenda based on the conversation we had on last week's call.

Looks good.  Since the morning will have to be taken with institutional issues and then there's PIR after lunch, I guess

> 1430 - 1500 Issues & Strategies

Is where everything else will have to go.  We do need to establishing a process for RT endorsements per cycle and we urgently need to identify candidates for the WHOIS RT (GNSO gets four slots again, so the person should get on) and the SSR RT (GNSO only gets two slots, so in principle a 50% chance).
And boot up the ATRT input.

> (we may want to break by 1630 so that people can get to the GAC/Board meeting)

Good idea if we can.

Bill