From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:11:33 -0400
Hi,

Just wanted to remind people that I have the name ncsg.is

i keep forgetting because I have never set it up to do anything.

but i just opened the email receipt telling me i had just renewed it for
another year.

i don't have time to do anything with it, except make dns changes for
server references once i find their interface and am instructed on what
changes to make.  so it is available for whatever ncsg grouping that
might want to give it an NCSG server purpose. and administer it.  not
sure we have a group that does that yet.

let me know.

avri