From:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 22:58:08 +0900
What did we learn about these problems from the two proof of concept rounds?  To my (not at all technically clueful) eye, I'd guess .post .tel .asia and .info might score somewhat highly if they were in the batch being considered now.  So what were the actual results at they went live.  Or am I missing something.

Also be interesting to know what count some of the large company brands might get if their current internal networks were reconfigured (as you'd expect them to be thinking of doing or why bother with an application for a TLD.)  Again, likely I am showing some technical ignorance :-)

Adam