From:
Wendy Seltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Seltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:52:22 -0400
Please help us test the GNSO Council's trial real-time audiocast of our
telephonic meeting.

The meeting is at 11 UTC, agenda posted at
<http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/agenda-council-15jul10-en.htm> and
audiocast will be at <http://stream.icann.org/gnso/>.

We can then use skype or irc to share thoughts in real-time with the
stakeholder group and Councilors.

--Wendy