From:
Norbert Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norbert Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 08:12:27 +0700
On Tuesday, 24 February 2009 04:17:46 Robin Gross wrote:
> Great!  How about 16:30 (EST) on Friday the 27th for the call?  That
> is 21:30 UTC on Friday the 27th.
>
> Does that time work for folks who want to join?
>
> Using Elluminate again would be terrific, thank you.
>
> All best,
> Robin

I am at present in Manila - APRICOT/APNG conferences - but I do not have
Internet connection in the hotel where I stay (in case the call is during
evening to morning hours here.

Please let me know the final decision about timing, and also about contact
connection - maybe a mail to all with the info again (though we should have
it somewhere already).

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial:

Valentine’s Day Troubles
http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com/2009/02/16/valentines-day-troubles-sunday-1522009/
(To read it, click on the line above.)