From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2015 14:39:29 -0400
On 11/05/2015 10:16 AM, Avri Doria wrote:
> {extract}
>
> ...we don't have the powers yet that CCWG is working on, but the
> point of those changes is that it should already be the case that they
> should be listening to the SOAC community for their understanding of
> ICANN's fiduciary responsibilities and of what is best for the Internet.
>
> avri

Having tangled with the issue of ICANN's fiduciary responsibility, I
would like to hear what the board thinks is, and is not, its fiduciary
responsibility....and to whom?
For one, in my humble opinion, I think there are issues around the gTLD
domain name auctions, depending on what ICANN's fiduciary responsibility
is...and to whom?

Sam L.