From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2016 15:37:28 -0400
Hi,

On 19-Aug-16 12:57, Ayden Férdeline wrote:
> For the benefit of those of us (like myself) who have not been members
> of the NCSG for very long, could you please fill us in on what these
> proposed deliverables were?

a place to start:
From the charter:

*2.5 The Policy Committee*

The NCSG Policy Committee is responsible for:

  * Discussion and development of substantive policies and statements
    issued in the name of the NCSG. This activity will require
    coordination with the membership and the Constituencies;
  * Organize policy initiatives on behalf of NCSG membership, including
    PDP initiatives from the membership;
  * Provide policy research and guidance to NCSG representatives on the
    GNSO Council;
  * Keep membership informed of GNSO Council activities;
  * Organize, appoint where appropriate, and track NCSG participation in
    GNSO and other pertinent Working Groups.
  * Organization and oversight of NCSG participation in any GNSO
    Council-related tasks, whether mandated by Bylaws, Council
    Procedures or Council decisions.
  * Document methods and procedures used for decision-making. Such
    documentation is subject to review by the NCSG‑EC.

Please forgive my simplistic approach to the question.  I think that if
why can show how they have done all of these things in the last year,
that would be a start.

Might be fun to start with a self critique by the PC of its performance
in the last year against the chartered requirement.

avri

---