From:
Mawaki Chango <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mawaki Chango <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 08:27:16 -0700
Please find attached our working materials (references and links) for
the upcoming Amsterdam meeting. You're welcome to volunteer to help
digest them ;). All the arrangements have not been made yet, but it
might be possible to allow constituency members to call in for the
remote participation (or listening, at least), provided there are
enough channels available on the bridge. I'll forward the details
when they become available, and if this is confirmed.

Note: forwarded message attached.