From:
Harold Feld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harold Feld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:23:42 -0500
Has anyone done a summary in English of the new gTLD process for
non-profits?  I have received some requests by organizations with
which I work and before creating anything new, I thought I would
ask.  The target audience are those who run non-commercial
organization in the United States who have heard there may be more
to-level domains soon and would like some general idea of what is
going on so they can decide if they should care.

Many thanks,

Harold Feld
Senior Vice President
Media Access Project