From:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2016 17:43:45 -0400
Yes, Thanks Milton, given that NCUC, California and some other US
States, the last time I looked did not represent the majority of
democracy in the world, it answers my question. Some do, the majority
does not.

In anticipation of your reply here the next question: Are some
democracies more equal then others?

Thank you

Klaus