From:
Konstantinos Komaitis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Konstantinos Komaitis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2011 11:47:47 +0100
I am sending a draft with my additions on the substantive and procedural changes we would like to see in the UDRP. Apologies if I went a bit overboard here, but as you may many of these issues are covered in my book – so I tried to include them without being academically pedantic.

May I suggest we use this document as our master copy and I have also uploaded it in a piratepad version (http://piratepad.net/sNv8ukSm1V) for those who do use open source software.

The deadline for submission is July 15 and I can submit them. May I, therefore, have all your suggestions/recommendations no later than July 14, 2011.

Thanks

KK