From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2016 10:36:04 -0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[CWG-Stewardship] Public Comment opened for PTI Governance
Documents
Date: 	Sat, 9 Jul 2016 01:10:59 +0000
From: 	Yuko Green <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

Dear members of the IOTF and CWG,

I’d like to inform you that we have published the following PTI
governance documents for a 30-day public comment period today:

·         PTI Conflict of Interest Policy

·         PTI Board Code of Conduct

·         PTI Expected Standard of Behavior

The documents are available for your review at
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/pti-governance-documents-2016-07-08-en.

Though we had hoped to open PTI Bylaws public comment at the same time,
the PTI Bylaws are not quite finalized yet.

We recognize that there was a concern about creating the divergent in
PTI document review process by starting the public comment period on a
different date. However, a few days delay on PTI Bylaw’s public comment
will still allow enough overlap between the two public comments, as
such, hopefully it will not be of a huge issue. We also believe that the
other PTI governance documents are simple enough in nature as they are
based on the ICANN’s policy.

The public comment period ends on 07 August.

Regards,

*Yuko Green*

Strategic Programs Manager

Global Domains Division

Direct Line:  +1 310 578 8693

Mobile: +1 310 745 1517

E-mail:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org/>

---