From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2014 22:14:57 +0100
hi,

On 01-Mar-14 22:04, Stephanie Perrin wrote:
> Good suggestion, thanks.  sure are lots of moving parts to this whole
> machine…. SP

Yep.  But fortunately we have a player in most of the matches.
what we need to do is remain coordinated and work as a team building on
each others little successes and working around each of our little failures.

Actually at this point I think all of the Non-governmentals need to
coordinate.  /1net and ccWGIg are a start, as pathetic as they might
seem at times.

avri

On Mar 1, 2014, at 3:47 PM, Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>