From:
Neal McBurnett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neal McBurnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:29:09 -0600
Thank you very much, Jean-Jacques!  That is a great letter, underscoring some of the testimony of Becky Burr today.

Is your open letter available on the web somewhere, hopefully in PDF format?  If you give us a URL, then we can easily tweet it etc.

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/