From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:09:13 -0400
Hi,

And from the other side, if he is going to go one way or another it
should go toward acceptance of the GAC request for practical reasons.

Hence the lack of consensus and my willingness for Milton to go along
with the rest of consensus of other groups on this point.

Where is the rest of GNSO on this one?

avri