From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2016 17:35:12 +0200
Hi Klaus,

I think you mean 'conscience', am I correct?

I don't think conscience and accountability are at odds with each other.
I was not arguing for guided voting. But I do think a representative
should be accountable to her/his community and consult it before making
such a decision. I think this has not been done properly.

Best,

Niels