From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2016 12:20:26 +0300
Hi Bill, all,

First I'll have to confess I haven't written or maintained a proper
resume since 1998... but those who want to know more about my
background can get some idea by reading my last year's candidate statement:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Candidate+Statements#candidatestaments--1976617577

But I would wholeheartedly support better reporting of council
activities, possibly as a task rotated amongst councillors,
and maybe reviewed in our monthly policy calls, limited though
the time there is.

As for coordinating councillors actions, it would be very useful to
have more discussion about major issues before they come to a vote.

We could even poll the entire membership in advance of voting on
contentious major issues.

In any case I support more openness and transparency
in everything we do.

Tapani