From:
Eric S Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric S Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:55:02 +0200
Greetings comrades,

Hello from Paris--

Speaking for my ("large") organisation, I agree with Milton that NCUC should
weigh in to object to opposition to the .xxx gTLD.

I recognise Carlos' point that the .xxx opposition comes not only from the
US government; but governments' inclination tends toward censorship in any
case; but censorship isn't something we should support. Perhaps the .xxx
gTLD issue can be recast in terms of issues other than censorship, but I do
think censorship is an important aspect of it.

Best,
Eric