From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2016 15:37:27 -0600
Renata,

Not sure details have been posted yet regarding the deadline on the IGC. Maybe did i miss it?

On my way to Mexico, maybe i need to check properly the list because i may have missed that.

Also as you said, David should have had shared the details from the NomCom on charge of this process within the CSCG.

Will keep you posted if any developments.

Arsene
Arsène Tungali,
@arsenebaguma
+243 993810967