From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2013 12:12:54 -0400
Hi,

I see no problem going down both routes.

1. ask for an issues report on TM+50
2. put together an argument for IRP + request for fee coverage by ICANN as we are part of ICANN. Perhaps the fact that GAC members and ALAC had provisions for fees for objections to be covered by ICANN could be a helpful argument.

i am not volunteering to work on either for bandwidth reasons, but if there are people to work on these, it would be great to see them done.

avri