From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2015 08:13:57 -0500
Hi,

As I expect some of you know, the comment period for the CCWG
Accountability draft ended yesterday.

NCSG submitted a comment:
<http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/msg00076.html>

I was not in complete agreement with the decisions made about the NCSG
position so submitted my personal minority dissent:
<http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/msg00075.html>

I would be happy for us to discuss these or other issues related to
ICANN accountabilty on this SG wide list if there is interest.

avri
(note this is just from me personally and not in my role with APC)

---