From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 12:37:39 -0500

On 8 Nov 2013, at 20:27, Robin Gross wrote:

> All,
>
> I'm preparing agenda items for our various discussions at the upcoming ICANN Meeting #48 in Buenos Aires.
>
> So please let me know what agenda items you would like to speak to the ICANN Board of Directors about during our 1 hour meeting with them in BA.
>
> Thanks,
> Robin

Some possible questions:

Q - details on the decisions they have made with regard to the NCSG case on TMCH+50 and the DIDP request

Q - general question on why they don't realize how bad their policies and actions with regad to reconsideration etc are and why they don't do anything about to fix it.

Q - what are they going to do with 100's of millions they are going to rake in from auctions.  Will the community be involved in deciding on what  Why not?

Q - why haven't we, the community, been included in these original plans for Brazil, with a follow-up on implications arising  from 11 Nov anouncemtent on the BrazilThngy (assuming the announcement came out)

avri