From:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2014 03:01:52 +0900
On May 16, 2014, at 2:09 AM, McTim wrote:

> One one hand, we want them to do more outreach and capacity building
> in LDCs, then on the other we kvetch when they do?
>
> How is the TMCH unsuccessful?

Have any African trademark holders registered marks with the clearing house?  By Buenos Aires I think the number was about 0.

http://cot14.africanncommunity.org/

Looks more ccTLD focused. And 30 mins on the Mark Validation System (MVS), which is relevant to Africa issues.  Get the feeling that more could be done.

Adam