From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:15:27 -0400
That would be great, Robert, if it's no trouble to set it up. Since the
EC composition changes every year, it would be important to keep it
current. According to our charter, the EC list must be publicly
archived.

>>> Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]> 6/14/2007 10:02 AM >>>
I'm just trying to sort  and file all the messages and have noticed
that they all seem to be sent individually, and not through a mailing

list.

I'd prefer a mailing list, as such let me make an offer .. that being

that CPSR would be more then happy to host the NCUC Executive
committee mailing list, if there's a need and support for it.

let me know

regards,

Robert
---