From:
"Carlos A. Afonso" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos A. Afonso
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:12:24 -0300
Yes, David, for me this is a big shortcoming and in the process we miss
the opportunity of creating a meaningful, effective international
oversight (notion that is totally foreign to the document, despite
references to the relevance of international jurisdiction for disputes
in very special cases).

fraternal regards

--c.a.