From:
Nikole Yanez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nikole Yanez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2016 09:35:14 -0600
El 17/11/2016 a las 09:53, Renata Aquino Ribeiro escribió:
> Welcome everyone!

Hi Renata and everyone!

> Welcome LACIGF and IGF BPF Gender contributor Nikole, un gusto verte por
> acá.

El gusto también es mio.

As Renata wrote I'm contributing in BFP gender, I'm living in Costa Rica
and I work with Access Foundation, "Fundación Acceso" in spanish.

I work in digital protection with HRDs and HROs.

I'm a technical women and cyberactivist and I love work with software
libre  :)

> Haoran Huang, who will be on the RM team of IGF main session on trade,
> welcome
>
> Cintra and Amal, good to see more researchers participating.
>
> Also colleagues from fellowship, InSIG and newcomers, welcome!
>
> (Thato, now we need to start developing that visit to Soweto.)
>
> Best,
>
> Renata

Best,

--