From:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2014 16:17:26 +0100
I hereby volunteer to be one of the election process geeks.

David

On 21 Jun 2014, at 4:13 pm, Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks Rudi for accepting the general principle that we need a procedure
before we can move on.

I think we need to

0. inform the CSG that enough silliness lets define a procedure.

1. get a group of election process geeks from both NCSG and CSG with
Staff assistance (perhaps even the Ombudsman if we need him) to work
together to propose a process that both NCSG and CSG can accept. And I
do not mean a process for 2014, but a process for future elections as well.

2. after both CSG and NCSG approve of the process then we send it the
GNSO Council for vetting. I don't think they need to approve it, but
they are to be notified and I suppose given time to comment.

3. after all is said and done, then - and only then - we hold whatever
election that process determines should be held.

We are already late, but instead of more adhocery lets get a process
built and agreed.

avri