From:
Frannie Wellings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frannie Wellings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:00:33 -0500
Hi everyone,

I think it would make sense for the NCUC to use ncuc.org (instead of
ncdnhc.org).  YJ Park owns ncuc.org and I've asked her if she would
transfer it to the GNSO Secretariat.  She said that if NCUC
constituents would like to use the domain then she might be okay with
this transfer.

As the request should really come from members of the constituency
rather than just me, can some of you just please write and let me
know if you do want this to happen?

Much appreciated,

Frannie
--