From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:00:21 +0000
Avri, yours is not a "scope" comment but an "optimal outcome" comment.
In other words, Nicolas thinks all changes, even radical ones, should be "in scope" and you think radical changes should be avoided for reasons of stability.
I agree with N that the scope should allow us to _consider_ anything that does not violate the NTIA criteria. I believe that many people will argue against _implementation_ or acceptance of the more radical changes, but I see no reason to rule out considering them.

--MM