From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 12:30:25 -0400
Hi,

And as a prequel/sequel, you might check out the following if you have time:

https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=54692681

  WEBINAR: Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN
  Accountability (CCWG-Accountability): Presentation on the Draft Report
  for Public Comment

The CCWG-Accountability will be publishing its 2nd draft for 40-day
public comment on *3 August 2015*. Community feedback is requested on
this 2nd draft proposal of proposed enhancements to ICANN's
accountability framework that the CCWG-Accountability has identified as
essential to happen or be committed to before the IANA Stewardship
Transition takes place (Work Stream 1).

Community feedback will help the CCWG-Accountability to improve its
proposal and carry on with next steps, including Chartering
Organizations' endorsement of the CCWG-Accountability output before it
is submitted to the ICANN Board during or after ICANN 54 in Dublin in
October 2015.

In order to brief the community on the contents of their 2nd draft
proposal, the CCWG-Accountability Chairs will host two identical
briefing webinars on 4 and 7 August at different times to facilitate
participation across time zones. The webinars will take place on:

  <https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2015-05-04-en>
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2015-05-04-en>
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2015-05-04-en>
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2015-05-04-en>
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2015-05-04-en>
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2015-05-04-en>

  * *4 August from 19:00 – 21:00 UTC *(time zone converter here
    <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CCWG-Accountability+Webinar&iso=20150804T19&p1=1440&ah=2>)
  * *7 August from 07:00 – 09:00 UTC *(time zone converter here
    <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CCWG-Accountability+Webinar&iso=20150807T07&p1=1440&ah=2>)

---