From:
Renata Aquino Ribeiro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Renata Aquino Ribeiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2016 07:43:30 -0300
Hi

I will take share a paragraph of a post by Thato Mfikwe, ICANN57
fellow, from his report posted at ICANN fellows group.
I think it gives a great glimpse on how those newly engaged w/ NCSG
and NCUC see the work being done and steps to be taken forward.
This can also help those in outreach and capacity building efforts to
know what is going on newcomers eyes.

I have also seen a great report along similar lines from James Bidal,
from South Sudan.

Light edits/summaristaion made

Kudos to the ICANN57 newcomers