From:
Dan Krimm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Krimm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:02:07 -0700
+1

I don't have much time to participate actively these days, but I've been
very impressed with the energy and care Amr has brought to this group.  I
did see him in action in person at the ICANN meeting in San Francisco
(actually, at the NCUC/NARALO Town Hall event, which I helped put
together) and he engaged very thoughtfully from the very beginning.

I'm happy with the whole field, but especially would like to encourage
Amr's involvement.  He's already one of our more important members.

Dan

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and
do not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.