From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:02:55 -0500
This spreadsheet contains a list of different constituency positions on
the LSE report.

Upon reading it I found that the NCUC positions expressed in the
document did not correspond to the positions we staked out in our
position paper on the LSE report. Sometimes they were the opposite of
what we wanted.

So I went in and changed them to our positions correctly. Here is the
link where Robin developed our positions with input from this list:

http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0612&L=ncuc-discuss&T=0&O=D&X=43DDB152BEE13F7C16&Y=mueller%40syr.edu&P=9482

I hope our Council members can correct this.