From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2016 11:00:35 +0200
Thanks for clarifying, Tapani.

Given the additional workload that this may bring and leading in some cases to unefficiency, i don't personally think it is a good idea for a constituency chair to be on council at the same time.

This is maybe the time to give to others a chance to serve as well.

But as you said, Rafik is fully aware of this and will still play an important role on council if elected. He has all it takes.

Regards,
Arsène Tungali,
@arsenebaguma
+243 993810967