From:
hvale - owp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
hvale - owp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2016 09:35:14 +0100
Totally agree with Renata and a small note, usually there is not
"strange" male is the so called normal the ones who put us on a constant
alert mode :)

love, hvale

--
valentina pellizzer
President

https://oneworldplatform.net/

mobile: +387 (0)61 484 038
phone/fax: +387 (0)33 834 899
twitter: @froatosebe

Fingerprint 30AA 9445 D878 A6C9 FE41 E90D 52A5 36A6 B249 EDA9