From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2016 08:38:55 -0400
Hi,

I am planning on writing a personal set of comments, but I don't know if

a. NCSG cares or find it in their scope

b. is interested in submitting something.

But once I start am willing to make it a group project if there is
interest.

Perhaps it can end up a signon type of comment, especially if it is out
of scope for the group or we cannot come to consensus on comments.

avri