From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:25:07 +0100
Hi Joy,

Avri is the owner of this google doc, and I believe she gave both you and I editing rights. We need to finalize, have the PC endorse and submit the document by tomorrow (as I’ve recently been told). Quite a few PC members have already supported the original text drafted by Milton, which also received multiple endorsements here on the discuss-list, but changes now will require more review.

I’m sure the PC members will do all they can to work with whatever text we finally come up with, but at some point, we need the edits to stop.

Thanks to everyone who’s contributed to this.

Amr