From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:42:31 +0200
Hi,

A lot of “thank you”s in this email. :)

Thanks to everyone who voted and participated in running the elections. I also very much appreciate the confidence shown in me by all those who supported my candidacy prior to and during voting. I will do my best to live up to your expectations.

It was wonderful having a contest between two great candidates for the NCSG Chair job. Thanks to both Tapani and James, and good luck to Tapani on his work over the next year.

Finally…, a great deal of gratitude to Rafik and Avri for the amazing work they’ve done over the years to support the NCSG. They’ve both had significant positive impacts on furthering non-commercial interests in the GNSO and ICANN. Thank you both so very much.

Amr