From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 11:24:28 -0700
VERY happy to hear that you are willing to represent NCSG on the GNSO Council for a 2nd term, Amr.

Having a good mix of new councilors and 2nd term councilors is the ideal balance to continue to grow and develop the NCSG in the longterm.  So we'll need your continued leadership on these GNSO policy issues in the next two years.  Thank you for being willing to stand again.

Best,
Robin