From:
Iliya Nickelt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iliya Nickelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 23:45:29 +0100
I'll miss the luch on Friday (different continent) but I would be
interested in joining the .mobi PAB, too. It sounds like a
(potentially) interesting development including technical challenges.

Have an interesting time in Vancouver. I won't be there and I am
especially sorry to miss the privacy confernce.
	--iliya