Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2013 07:35:28 -0400
On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> No, they've got both Open and Closed gTLD applications- unlike Amazon,
> Symantec, L'Oreal, etc who submitted all Closed.

IS "Open/C;osed" an actual category name used in the new gTLD program?

I am looking at
https://gtldresult.icann.org/application-result/applicationstatus/viewstatus
as David suggested, and I don't see open/closed as a category that you
can filter on.

I am thinking it is a descriptive category we have bolted on post-hoc.

--
Cheers,

McTim