From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2016 11:08:46 +0200
On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 12:48:12PM -0400, Edward Morris ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

>> Open records is a lot different than open forum,
>> and we can always allow audio listen in, with texted questions permitted.

> Hard to do when the NCSG EC post states:

> "Please find below the dial in details for the closed NCSG meetings during
> ICANN57 in Hyderabad. Please distribute this information on a private
> list."

Hi Ed,

While it may not be immediately clear from the messge, Maryam just
forwarded the information from SOAC support team, and as you can see
she ignored the suggestion of keeping it private and instead posted it
to the public ncsg-ec list, presumably because she knows NCSG doesn't
care about that kind of "privacy".

Sure it'd have been better to edit that sentence away, but she doesn't
really deserve much blame here, rather the contrary.

--
Tapani Tarvainen